Project DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
This is a fantastic new opportunity for a Project Development Manager to join a highly reputable installer of architectural and entertainment technology.
Based in High Wycombe we supply and install specialist lighting and audio-visual equipment to architectural, entertainment, educational and retail sectors. To enhance growth in these market sectors, ACSP want to cultivate client relationships almost from scratch which is intended to bring in new leads for Architectural Lighting Projects. ACSP will actively demonstrate products to Lighting Designers to promote our portfolio into design specifications at the conception stage.
This opens up a new opportunity for a Project Development Manager who will be required to actively engage with new and potential clients, develop relationships, demonstrate the ACSP portfolio of products and generate enquiries/business.
We are looking for an additional member of the team with the flare and charisma to be the front person of the business to its clients, who will promote and increase the market share of our innovative/exclusive new products.
Role and Responsibilities
- Identify new business opportunities and develop and maintain relationships through interrogation of existing CRM system & current industry contacts
- Arrange and carry out regular visits to; meet, network with, and present products to lighting designers & architects
- Review quotations and liaise with Project Managers to ensure technical details are correct
- Attend trade shows in lighting & architectural fields
- Find, develop & maintain relationships with architects, lighting designers and building contractors
- Work with ACSP partners including ChromaQ, Jands & Traxon to identify business opportunities and target new market segments
- Project solutions consistent with competitor’s prices, customer sensitivity to price, trade policy on discounts, mark-ups, method and cost of delivery
This large role will require a dynamic outgoing individual who is well presented, has excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and relationship building skills with a natural talent for sales and is happy with a large amount of driving within the UK, (so a driving licence is essential).
Technical experience within an installation/electrical/electronic field is preferable as is a knowledge of AutoCAD/Visio but it is not essential as full product training will be provided.
This is a chance to join a small but friendly team. This position provides opportunity for career progression within the company for the right candidate.
AC Special Projects do not use recruitment agencies
Please apply either in writing or via email with a current CV to:
Human Resources Department
A.C. Special Projects Ltd