Assist • Supply • Install
Education & Drama
Film, TV & Studio
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Projects Administrator to join a highly reputable installer of architectural and entertainment technology based in High Wycombe.
Role and Responsibilities
• Providing clients with a first-rate experience that satisfies their needs
• Answering phones and dealing with customer and supplier enquiries
• Performing credit checks and setting up customer account
• Keeping all contacts, customers and projects up to date on our CRM database
• Creating, processing and checking sales paperwork from sales acknowledgements through to the despatch of goods
• Compiling pro-forma invoices, sending account statements and interacting with customers in regards to payments and queries
• Completing PQQ forms & sub-contractor questionnaires
• Ensuring H&S details are up to date including getting accreditations
• Set up project folders and updating project spreadsheets
• Managing the teams’ diaries
• Coordinating the Project team Meetings - organising room bookings, compiling agenda and taking minutes
• Assist in tradeshow preparation
• Previous office/ administration experience
• Highly organised with the ability to multitask
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• A team player with a focus on providing a high standard of customer
• Confident telephone manner
This is a chance to join a small but friendly team. This position provides opportunity for career progression within the company for the right candidate.
How To Apply
In all cases please apply to:
A.C. Special Projects Ltd.
Bucks. HP12 4HQ
We have a policy where we do not accept applications from agencies or recruitment consultants.
Have a question? Contact our team
It was our pleasure to support the town of Aylesbury and its legendary Friars music club by installing a lighting s…
: It's been a busy week for our NEW Studio Force II! If you haven't seen it at the
, head over…
: Introducing The Natural Choice for Studio Lighting...Studio Force II! See it for yourself at
(stand C11434) a…
: The Green Hippo stand at Prolight + Sound will focus on the seamless integration of Hipppotizer+ media servers with Notch, while…
: Who knew how much difference a DMX controller can make to the new lighting structure just outside the airport.
© 2018 A.C. Special Projects Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
A.C. Special Projects Ltd. is part of a group of companies worldwide, which includes
A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
A.C. Lighting Inc.
(North American Sales) and
A.C. Lighting Asia KK